Sunday, July 22, 2007

Layouts as promised.


Hi
I have finally got some layouts to share. The Hugs 4 Mum layout I did last night. I have been waiting for ages to get inspired to scrap this pic, really love the colours in the layout and pretty happy with how it turned out. I love the photo of Zay and I, it is rare for Tim to grab the camera and take pics but so nice to capture 1 of our special hugs. Love that little man to pieces. Although these days Dad is stealing my thunder a bit, Boy babies love their Mum so much but then the day seems to come when Dad becomes their hero which is great for Dad but sad for Mum, I make the most of our cuddles these days when Dad is at work.
This next layout is of Rainee, I got some special ribbons off Fiona Carter (ribbons galore) so wanted my layout to show off the ribbons and then I doodled my flowers and journalling box and cut the other flowers out. So love thickers alphas, I would use them all the time if I had every font and colour. LOL.

This last layout is of Trin and just her in her own world one day but I had the opportunity with these pics to just record for me and her down the track the times she has struggled so far this year with school and personal issues.

I had trouble taking pics of the layouts today as it is raining and gloomy but after 4 tries all around the house these seem the best. I have another couple to share later on. I feel like scrapping tonight but it is too good on T.V. so maybe tomorrow night. Hope you are having a great Sunday.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Tracey, I love your LOs, you are on a roll!!! Keep them coming!!!
I love the sound of your good old fashioned shank soup- sounds yummo. I would love the recipe, if you are willing to share!!!
Have a great day!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers