Monday, July 23, 2007

More layouts.


Hi
I have a couple more layouts to share.

Family chat is my hubby and his Sister and Mum & Dad when we went to Rivendell Winery for our 5th wedding anniversary. As usual I took pics of everyone else even the kids on that day but no one took a pic of Tim and I. Oh well maybe next time.

This layout of Rainee I did on Saturday night. My photo of the layout was not the best but I tried taking so many shots with the lighting and me shaking in different positions I gave up in the end and this is the best of a bad bunch.

Today has been a very testing day. I decided to Bake. Seeing as school starts again tomorrow I thought some cup cakes and cherry and almonds slice would be nice and then I made a Zucchini slice while I was at it for tea. I also got a big basket of ironing done but the kidlets are fed up of being confined indoors and have really done my head in big time today. 4 kids saying Mum she did this, Mum he did that for most of the arvo has nearly sent me over the edge. I am glad routine is back tomorrow and my weight well I have found an extra 2 kilos in the holidays as usually happens with me in the holidays. boo hoo. Oh well back to the drawing board with the diet.

Have a great night.
Take care









Trace. xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Gorgeous LO's Tracey and Steve and I rarely have our photo taken together either LOL. I think I will have to rectify that.
I highly recommend 500 cup cakes recipe book for some yummy ideas and they give you variations on the same base recipe which is always handy.
Enjoy the peace and quiet today I know I'm going to!
Sharon
xxx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers