Monday, July 30, 2007

That slack feelin!!!

Hi
Today is a real winters day and I have to say I am struggling with that desire to be curled up with a good book and warm and toasty listening to the rain. I think the weekend has caught up to me.

Friday night drinks turned into pizza and my girlfriend, kids, hubby and I dancing around the lounge room like teeny boppers. Amazingly I could walk Saturday but the thumping remained in my head most of the day as red wine turned into shooter alley. But it was fun to let the old hair down and show the kids Mumma can shake her booty. LOL. (even if I have all the creaks and groans to compliment it) at least the music drowned it out. LOL.
Saturday was low key although my girlfriend left 2 of her children for a sleepover so we awoke to 6 kids pretty much making mess in every available space in the house. OMG what a mess!! And with a thumping head I wanted to slink off to a dark place. Never mind I managed to toddle along for the day getting things done.

Saturday night my Brother and SIL rang and asked if we were up for a visit on Sunday. So yesterday I was up early cooking and cleaning before their arrival and then we had a great catch up with them and my Nieces. Poor Zay went to sleep and woke up to find them gone, he searched every room in the house looking for his little play mates, he loves having his sized kidlets around to play with. Thanks Brad, Kim and Girls for the visit. It was great to see you all again!!!

Well that is about all for now, will go and get some more things done while Zay is asleep.
Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing what a few drinks can do. I had the Suzi Quatro "tapes" out and playing on Friday night, much to the kids delight. We were having fun whilst Dave was saying "turn it down". We are off to see her in September, that is Dave and I, not the kids. Keep on partying and stay away from the Mentos & Coke!!!! Not a good combination.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

The Lasange was a HUGE hit the kids and brad loved it they left nothing on their plates!!!

It rained non stop here yesterday and the wind thought the roof was going to lift off. The girls had a ball on Sunday and Mikayla keeps asking is it Traceys birthday yet as I want to see Rainee!!

Hope all is well

Speak soon

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers