Friday, July 06, 2007

They came, they ate, they danced!!!

Hi

Here are the pics from Trin's party yesterday, they pretty much did come and eat and danced and played and went. Time flies with Birthday parties but the day was not the best outside so the beauty of girls was they loved dancing and doing games to win prizes and eating, then some more dancing and some more eating. LOL. They were a delightful little group and so much fun. Trin wanted cherries and strawberries on her cake and it had to be a chocolate cake so that was pretty much her only request. It looked pretty and I cheated and used betty crocker icing but they all left the cake as they hated the icing so note to self, dont cheat again, make the real Mc'coy or they waste the cake!!! LOL.

This morning Mum and I cleaned up and while I mopped the floor Mum pruned my roses for me. Thanks heaps Mum you are THE BEST!! Then we had a sad goodbye as this is the last time I see her for 9 weeks, poor Mum is so nervous about flying, her and Dad are off to USA next Friday. The 13th can you believe it. That was the only day she didn't want to fly and yet they are booked to go then. I wish them health and happiness on their trip and hope they have the best time. If 2 people deserve this trip it is definitely them.

Rainee is at another Birthday party today, so I hope she is having a good time, she has been very shy and clingy lately so I hope me not being there will coax her out of her shell although that is not working at kindy. I am so looking forward to school holidays starting, it means staying home and not spending money for a while. Yay for that. Just not having to drive to school everyday is a saving. Not to mention hopefully a few sleep in's, if I can get Zay to come to the party on that one.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Wow, so much effort goes into the kids parties and they seem like they pass by at the speed of light.
Yummy cake, I would have eaten it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the party went well, we had a good week in Northam it went too fast!! Did lots of fiddling - made some birthday cards with my stampin up stamps and painted and decorated all of my chipboard letters which turned out great. I also managed to get a pair of jeans made as the tummy is expanding fast!! 6 months on wednesday how time flys this baby will be hear before we know it.

Girls are good full of the life of living. They gave Uncle Wayne a run for his money they were good contraception for him LOL
Well better be off got to get to the shop and get some bread mix

Talk soon

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers