Monday, December 31, 2007

Mum's brag book.

click on pics for larger image.



Hi
This is Mum's ( Nana Brag book), she loved it and now she can take it with her all year and show off her grandies, I had fun making it and found I had to stop myself from adding more and doing more, such a cute little keepsake for her. This is what the girls saw me making and then had to make one which I showed you yesterday. I had to hide the bag but as I was running out of time for them to stitch as well but I will help them make one in the holidays. I didn't put handles on it as Mum can slip it in her handbag to carry with her. I split apart a maya road heart album and put the circle clip in it, I like the flip albums.

We had drinks with Neighbours last night which was nice and relaxing, I came home about 9pm with the kidlets and left Tim to it, he arrived home at midnight, been shopping early this morning to beat the crowd and now we are just chillin which is about all we will be doing for the New Year too. We will have a BBQ tea just the 4 of us which seems so weird, Trin is bored without Rainee even though they have their share of squables but I am slowly each day getting caught up in the house and yesterday I did 2 layouts which I will have to share later, I still have 2 more christmas gift picss to show but will have to do that tomorrow, blogger only allows so much in one post.

Have a great New Year and stay safe if you are going out celebrating. Lets hope we all have a fantastic year in 2008.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Wow- what a gorgeous brag book- I bet it was well received!!!

Here's wishing you and your family a safe and fantastic 2008!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers