Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Our wreaths.

Hi
This is my wreath on our front door, they are easy peasy but I think they are really nice, I would have loved a Kaiser wooden Christmas word to hang off it decorated but well they just aren't around these parts unless I travel out of town.

This one is Rainee's effort, she did a wonderful job for a 5 year old, the girls loved making them as they don't take a long time and it gets them absorbed from start to finish.
This is Trin's effort so they are now hanging in our living room for all to enjoy.

It is not slowing up around here at all, I think by next weekend I will be in a melted heap on the floor, Mum came on Monday and everything was so fast paced, she can't believe how much indigestion you get when it is meal times here as so much is always going on, Welcome to my world Mum. LOL. Tuesday we had the kids school concert, OMG this year they did it in 2 parts and well I have one in Pre primary and Year 6 so we had to be there for the whole concert, it was lovely but we got there at 5.10pm and left at 9.40pm, Tim came and picked Rainee and Zay up at interval and Trin later found out she should have gone home also, the last 40 mins of the concert she was so over it. Trin did a great job and smiled from ear to ear while she had her 5 mins of glory on stage singing and Keelan's class did such a beautiful song, he was in a group of 4 who sang one of the verses and it was so moving I was in tears the whole song, they sang like angels, very gentle and so sweet. The thought then dawned on me that next year he is finishing primary school and then I needed the tissues as the mascara was running out at a rate of knots, why when a moving, sad song is on do you think of something sad to set yourself off even more!!

Trin had the dentist this morning so Mum took the other 2 to school then headed back home with Zay, he is staying with my folks for a while, I have Dr tomorrow, a sore throat for 3 weeks is giving me curry then waxing chamber tomorrow night ouch. Friday is pick up book lists from school then home and pack for Perth on weekend, Keelan has Tae kwon do grading which he is packing it about.

Next week is a right off with something for the kidlets at the school for Mon,Tues,Wed and then Thursday is another appt for me and Friday is getting Keelan ready and off to his Dad's for 10 days. It all seems like pure insanity the amount of stuff you have to fit in with school breaking up and sports events breaking up. Then Rainee brings home an invite for a Birthday in January today PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE can we just stop this dam train right now. But I know that anyone reading this will have a diary that looks just like mine because that is just part of being a Mum in December.

Take care all and don't try jumping off the train while it is moving, stay safe in this madness.
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers