Friday, December 14, 2007

Then there were 2.


Hi,
I have done our week in collage and what an array of things we have done, from graduations to Birthdays, Santa, sport, school windups everyday this week has been out out out and next week is looking like the same, every morning I have something on next week, accountant appt, dentist appt, Dr. appt, I have to do a Reflexology treatment thrown in their for my girlfriend who did my hair yesterday in exchange, nice when you can do swapsies, we had a laugh as when I have finished my 3 years of study she said we can do a swap hair do for a counselling session although I am sure she will find it hard to go past a Reflexology seeing as she is on her feet so much. LOL. Double click on pics for a better look and yes that is Santa coming down the slide and letting off a cracker, the kids just thought that was sensational. LOL. We had a young Santa and he was right into saddle club and so many things the kids just love. The look of delight on their faces was just gorgeous.

So I am down to 2 Girls for a week, I just can't believe how quiet it is well most of the time except for the occasional outburst of protest between them. I am finding this Pre Christmas season has been too busy and I will miss not having the time or energy to put into cooking some Christmas treats like I usually do, I may get a little time next Saturday but compared to last year I have just had far too much on to keep up with it all. I am looking forward to Christmas day and the week after when we can finally have some Family catch up time.

I am also looking forward to getting my Children all back under my wings again, I just miss them so much when they are not around, I seem to be more disorganised and floundering around not achieving much at home, lost without them, Zay is my daily crack up so I have not been getting my laughs, oh well, I guess Christmas will be even more special seeing them all again and this year we have Keelan so I always love every second christmas more. I hope you are all getting through your lists, I am truly glad Mum is having Christmas this year as I think if it was here I could not manage much more than a sausage sizzle. LOL.
Take care and stay safe on the roads.
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace,
Love all your pics - it is a very busy time, and I think the pics are good to look back on as everything just goes soooo fast xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers