Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi
Well this is it, my Christmas tree project I have spoken about and will finally share with you, I didn't make Santa standing next to it but I thought he looks cute alongside it with his arm of presents too. I had fun making this and it is one of the few things I have imagined in my head and then put the exact thing together. I only wish I could have got hold of a wooden Merry Christmas or Joy or Peace to go up the top but they are not to be found around here so I got the next best thing. This was so much fun playing with paints and lots of other goodies, I like starting with cardboard and making something really pretty, it is really rewarding.

My glowing angel is very different but still cute I think. LOL.
Well the next hectic week is about to start and I must say that this time tomorrow night I will be relieved to have a busy day behind me. I have to go with 30 odd year 6's tomorrow to the park for their class celebration so that should be interesting and then get back to school in time for Rainee's Kindy Concert and graduation. Then so on the week will flow with each day full.

We had a great weekend in Perth. Keelan is just amazing with Tae Kwon Do, Tim took a video of it and I snapped away with my camera so we have all bases covered. We showed Mum, Dad, Brad, Kim and Family the video last night and it was so great for Keelan also to see himself on film. It was such a great grading, I am amazed at the skills of the black belts. I just hope Keelan will stay passionate about it. Tim is thinking of going back to it next year, I hope he does as that will inspire Keelan to put more into it also.

Last night and Today we had Birthday celebrations for my Dad, I think I gained another couple of kilos with Mum's cooking and baking that she did with Zay. It was sad leaving him today, he is so missed by this Family, everyone was so excited to see him on Friday that we were like a frenzied mob of Sharks trying to all get enough of him, he is certainly 1 very loved little Man. But it is so great for him to have time with Mum and Dad, he has had the least contact with them of all my Children and he really absolutely ADMIRES his Grandad, he is his mentor hands down.

Zay calls Keelan "My mate" so today when we were showing our Aunt and Uncle the video of Keelan sparring he heard me on the video saying "Go Keelan" next we hear him yell "go MY MATE" it was so funny, he must have felt like it was all happening right then. LOL.

Okay enough chat about My little man or I will need tissues, glad to be having some time with the bigger Children this week to get them finished school and then holidays will be about our Family. It was great to catch up with Brad, Kim and my gorgeous Nieces and Nephew last night they are adorable and really play well with each other, Marcus is just adorable, he is 1 totally kissable, snuggable, loveable little baby. Can't wait for more cuddles at Christmas and I hope I am not sooooo tired. ugh.
Take care and Happy Birthday for Today Dad.
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janine said...

Hi ya Tracey!!!
I have been catching up on all your news- well done Keelan with his Tae Kwon Do. Super job to you and the girls with your amazing Christmas wreaths- they look fabulous!!!
LOL-about being busy- it just never stops does it!!! I finished school yesterday so last night I did NOTHING. Easy peasy pizza in the oven for dinner and a few glasses of wine!!! Sad thing is that now I'm on holidays I had better get my butt into gear and do my Christmas shopping!!! LOL!!!

Have a great day! :0)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your creation! it's beautiful! I'm reading all you are doing and trying to draw breath!LOL


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers