Monday, December 03, 2007

Mega scrapping

Hi
Tim worked Saturday for the day, so after a morning of squabling and arguing I had just about had enough so after lunch I put 2 to bed being Zay and Trin and Keelan went on his computer till 2pm when he had a mate arrive for a few hours to play and Rainee and I hit the scrap room and I power scrapped. Tim got home about 3.30pm and I finished off a couple more layouts and felt sane, happy, just plain human really after the mental morning I had and Trin and Zaylan woke up refreshed and happy and everything was back to normal. This flu we have all had just lurks and lurks and purely zaps the heck out of your energy so it was high time Trin gave her body a chance to replenish so the weekend improved from that point on.

The layout above of Zay was fun, just love that photo of him in his cool shades. Tim wanted me to scrap that one, I had scrapped another pic of him with his shades but this is Tim's favourite one, I have a big pic of this above my computer and just smirk everytime I look at it.

This layout I am really happy with, just love the colours so much, simple but effective and lets the pics tell the story, they are so cut these pics, I really wanted Rainee to stay out of the photo so I could capture Zaylan and Mikayla but she wanted to be in on the cuddle too.
This layout is missing 1 girl cousin unfortunately but I hope to get the 5th cousin with these girls at Christmas and Mikayla also has a dress the same, Nana and Grandad got the girls one each they are so cute.

Sorry about the flash on the pic and it is a cheeky pose, I don't think he was actually being cheeky when I took it he was actually talking to me but this is a face I see at least once a day ATM with some cheek being handed out to me. Toddlers, don't you love em.

So don't faint or get a shock to see so many layouts, LOL I actually can do it if I put my mind to it and I am inspired to continue to keep using this stash before I buy anything else. It is really hard to stop saving it all as my favourites any longer, it has to be used.

I have my Christmas decorations ready to go up on my next post so stay tuned. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday but I am so over this optic fibre tree, Tim's purchase a few years ago and it has been great with little ones up to now so they didn't fiddle with the ornaments but next year is definitely time for a real one and then I can get my ornaments back out, Rainee really wanted a real one this year but we are making lots of other decorations so that has to be alright for this year.

Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow you have been busy - love all the LO's and noticed a few new things on yours that I only just bought yesterday.LOL Don't forget to bring up your most recent LO's when you come to visit would love to see them!!! Court xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers