Friday, December 21, 2007

Creating, creating and more creating.

Hi,

We are getting through our week and all is now well in the house. I am finding out what sibling rivalry is all about having only a 6 and 5 year old girl in the house, they are great if we are out and great for most of the day but ask them to clean away everything they have played with which is left where they last played with it and a major meltdown erupts, they start at each other and then me and it usually ends up ugly. I think we are down to nothing left in the santa sacks at this point. LOL. Rainee is so much like Tim and she chats and chats till the cows come home and Trin is deep like me, she likes time to sort out her head through the day and just kick back in her own world with no one to bug her so she tolerates and enjoys the play for most of the day but it is so funny listening to them playing, it all starts off well and then suddenly T.V. draws Trin in (1 thing she does not have in common with me) and that is it Trin is transfixed into another world and Rainee is left asking her the same thing over and over again like a cracked record till Trin snaps back to reality as Rainee has got progressively louder and then off they go again with the little make believe play and then it starts again with Trin off on the T.V. planet.
LOL.

I have been doing lots of craft projects for gifts this week and really dont care much about the house work as everyday we have an early morning appt to go to and when we get home I just brush the surface on things and then spend any other time between things trying to get things finished for Christmas. Today we had 3 different appts to be out to so it was out, home, out, home, I got dizzy. Town is just madness with holiday goers already. You have to go early or it's bedlam. The Girls kept saying lets get out of here theres too many people. (country kidlets through and through).

I have made a mini album for Mum and Dad of their 10 Grandchildren and then a bag for it to go in so that has been fun. The girls come in each day dying to finish their little copy albums, they are doing such a great job, but they havent seen the felt bag for mine yet so I may be in trouble if they want to make 1 of them, may have to be an after Christmas project. I have made Family Christmas cards tonight for Christmas Day, I have 2 projects left which are not going to be as much work as the Grandkids album. With funds a bit tight this year it has made me get creative and I have really enjoyed it, I think I will have to be into this more.

Other exciting news this week is Kim Geling (sorry dont know how to do links) asked if I would be interested in becoming a Fiskars Demonstrator for the South West area so today I had a phone call from Lyn Dwyer and it is all a goer, I have my first demo at Spotlight Bunbury on the 21st Feb so that will be great to be out and meeting people and showing them the great Fiskars products.

Well better go and get some shut eye even though my head keeps coming up with all these projects for Christmas while I am trying to go to sleep. I am missing my Boys, so are the girls which explains the bickering, 3 more sleeps till we see the little one and 4 till I have my Big Boy back, woo hoo.
Take care and stay safe.
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TRACE!!! That's awesome news being a Fiskars demo - hopefully you will get the products to keep for free. Love reading your posts btw. Sounds like you had a lovely lead up to Chrissy. Court xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers