Friday, December 28, 2007

The first part of Christmas.


Hi
We are back home again, we had a great time away but boy oh boy the weather has certainly been very horrid to say the least.

First off is a collage of our Sunday luncheon with Tim's family seeing as we would not be spending Christmas day with them. We are missing Zaylan which is a shame as it would have been great to have him in the pics. But we had Amber instead so it was nearly 4 kids. LOL. Tim had his photo taken with his Sister but none with me which is a usual story when we are with his family, they all want me to click away. I did get in some but not with Tim as well, will have to study up about the timer. Don't you just love willing subjects to photograph, I just find I have to hold the button down and snap away just to get a few decent ones, they tend to think its me but they dont stop yabbering or moving and then FIL always thinks it funny to hold the fingers up over MIL's head, then the teen and pre teen just have faces of stone, all you ask for is 1 decent shot and to stay still 1 sec. Never mind this is the best of lots of them.

I will post again tomorrow with shots of our Christmas day.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers