Saturday, December 22, 2007

Photo and Journal book.


Hi

This is a jounal I have completed for my SIL for her Birthday, it is a work in progress as I have gone as far as I could and now she will add all her own photos and final touches, she needs to journal and add her story to this about a year for her that has had a huge amount of changes in her life. I had fun doing this book and once the photos are on the painted and stamped pages they look really lovely. I used texture paste on the front and back and Jo Sonja paints and lots of dry brushing.

It was so fun to do and I hope when she gets it tomorrow she likes it.

Everything is nearly wrapped and packed for us to set off tomorrow, what a huge marathon that has been but thankfully I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh wow - what beautiful work!
Paula :)

Anonymous said...

Your journal looks great - love the colours you used they really compliment each other. Court xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers