Sunday, December 30, 2007

My proud Girls


Hi
Before Christmas while I worked on a heart book for Mum the Girls decided they would love to do one so I just gave them the instructions of each stage and for about 4 days they worked on their little albums and they are proud as punch of themselves. First they used my template to trace and cut the heart and then they painted it on the same day. Next day when the paint was dry they cut and glued their photos, next day they glued ribbon, buttons and other bits they found onto their albums and then the last day I punched holes and put the ring binder through and then we tied the ribbons, they used some other bits they had collected out of the bargain bin at spotlight about a month ago and then their books were finished. A great little non expensive project to do with your kidlets through the holidays, Trin being a little older did wonderful painting of faces and patterns for her inside pages whilst Rainee was happy to keep hers plain, it was so fun to see them really get into a project they loved from start to finish. Trin can't wait to take hers in for show and tell next year at school and what a wonderful way for her to show off her Brothers and Sister and Dog.

Tomorrow I will have some of my creations to share. I am going to scrap today while I have Tim home and Zay is being his shadow. Have a great day.
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work girls!!! You will be hiding all your good supplies soon Trace if the girls get addicted to scrapbooking.LOL Court.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers