Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Totally worn out ATM.

Hi

I am feeling my age ATM and probably beyond that. I am one worn out Mumma, my kidlets are paying out on me big time to the max, I think they have realised Dad is hardly home so lets tip this old girl over the edge, between a 3 year old with the attitude of a teenager and a 6 year old who thinks it fun to lie or stretch the truth so much it flicks back and hits her in the butt. An 11 year old who has his moments and thinks at times he is married to me the way he questions things I do and a 5 year old who looks all perfect on the surface until you blow some dust off to reveal the real persona underneath. Oh fun, oh joy.

Tim came home at the right time tonight, the second mishap Zay had in about 2 hours of trying to clean himself up after a number 2 accident but it manages to get wiped everywhere and I mean everywhere, of course 2 sisters running around pretending to throw up does wonders for him to make a show out of it all. The first time I cleaned him up and put him in the bath but of course Rainee would not bath with him even though I had cleaned him up. The second time he went to my ensuite and left a scene of destruction in there which I sent Tim in to deal with as I was in the middle of other things but I still got the cleaning job, it is just great cleaning up your house a million times over in a day.

How is Daylight saving going for everyone else??? They wont settle for a good hour after being put to bed, they just play barbies and yell out Mum and Dad every 5 mins. Then we are late for school as I can't get them moving in the morning, what fun it has been this week. I have decided that for my mental wellbeing I am going to stamp camp on the weekend and then I might just might make it through till the end of term!!! I have been so super organised on the home front in many other ways even cooking some of the best teas we have had for a long time but it is just getting the kidlets to help and stop working against me that I am finding the hardest to get a solution for.

I guess tomorrow is another day if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can make life easier with the kidlets please leave me a comment, I am fresh out of ideas at this stage other then giving a few away. LOL.
Well I better get to bed or I will not have the nice Mummy skills on my side tomorrow.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers