Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally some layouts

Hi
These layouts are my latest but its a dull old day here today so they have not come up the brightest in the photos but they are lovely and bright IRL.

I had fun playing with these papers and embellishments by Elsie, at first I was not too sure how I was going to put them together but once I started it all fell into place, the bottom 2 are a double layout. I got the crayons out and went to town to match the papers it was so much fun, little girls never grow up I have discovered and the girls just couldn't get their hands on my pack of crayons quick enough when they saw what I was doing. The most truly wonderful thing about scrapbooking is having your little girls come and join you and create, these are the most precious times for me!!

My house has been bleached from top to toe today and my sense of smell is just coming back. LOL. but just to touch door knobs and cupboards and feel them non slip again is just too good, the old obsessive compulsive disorder has been out in full swing today but hey I just can't live without clean. LOL.

I have to get organised this arvo for boxx retreat, so looking forward to it now, just have to decide which ton of stuff is coming and who is staying, always the hard part as I don't even have my pics or layout ideas on the ready, will have to go and get started on that now. Have a great weekend all and I hope to be back with lots of work completed next week and a hubby who survived 4 kidlets in my absence.

Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers