Wednesday, October 03, 2007

PURGING!!!

Hi
Today has been a much better day on the home front, no mishaps or shameful behaviour to report. Ahhhh what a welcome relief!!

I have been in full swing of purging, sick to death of walking into the Girls bedroom and nearly breaking my neck and then needing my knee to poke the clothes down so I can shut the drawers, it has been utter turmoil in their room for ages now and I just have not had the desire or strength to get stuck into it but alas today I woke with some extra energy and the much needed strength to get in that room and purge, purge, purge. I got all Trin's boxes that she makes at Pre primary and binned them while she is not here as no doubt this last term of P.P. will see her come home with a mountain more. They are cute and she makes little people to live in them and all but seriously a room is only so big. Then the pizza box she scored off me from my scrap room purge was home to lots of little ponies with beds made from old Macca's toy boxes and tissues in them and ponies laying on top. Then the little trough's with leaves that had dried to resemble chaff, cute really that she could put such a scence together but hey if she lived in a barn then I could well be tolerant of all these little nativities and scenes she has created but the health inspector may not deem that bedroom fit to sleep in if it was not cleansed today. LOL.

So between the girls clothes and Zaylan's clothes 3 big garbage bags are going to the charity bins and I have law and order back in bedroom's and summer clothes washed and ready waiting to be worn.

The kidlets living room is also cleaned vaccumed and mopped. Don't even want to explain what lurked in some of the nooks and cranies there. I just can't believe how much constant cleaning is connected to these little kidlets and after being sick for the last week the house work gets away from you. Anyway I am feeling that light, refreshed happy dance feeling for achieving what I have today.

My sore throat is getting better and the cough has almost gone so I am feeling near A1 which I have to say is brilliant as I was beginning to think this old bod had packed it in for the long haul, I usually get over things pretty quick but the old nana naps have been needed daily and I pretty much for the past week have got up day after day feeling like I need to stay in bed for the day. I have finally got back on top of this old bug and feel so much better.

Mum is having fun with Trinity, Keelan and their cousin Mikayla. It is so breezy having 2 children home, I am amazed at how the house is so different everything is done in half the time.

Tim has an interview tomorrow so I hope that all goes well and he has work starting next week. He is getting his bar finished today so he is in a much happier frame of mind also so we may be on the road up again I hope.

Tomorrow I will take some pics of some of my favourite things I have added to the decor lately that I am loving. A little purchase here and there lately and I have a new look starting to happen in a few rooms. Hope holidays are going well for you and your little ones.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers