Thursday, October 11, 2007

More on my spring revamp.

Hi
I would love to say I had newly painted walls and new carpets but you just can't have it all so the next best thing for me was to change my linen, I loved sleeping in white when we stayed at the retreat and being in luxury linen is certainly worth every cent but the best part is I got the 1000 thread sheets set from spotlight with $170 off the price and then the throw got reduced as the lady only had this one on the display bed, that was from another shop and then Target had these cushions out half price so I have been very lucky with my revamp to save heaps.



Meet our gorgeous baby that finally came out to bloom, I love orchids they have been a favourite of mine alongside roses for many years. When I was about 11 I had to get my appendix out and the first thing I woke up to was Mum with a Cylinder of Orchids in different colours. I was addicted to their beauty immediately and just adore them really they just scream perfection. The other bud is coming out now so I will share a pic when they are both in bloom.


We picked up Keelan yesterday and now have an adjustment for us all to get used to each other again, he is getting a bit frustrated by the smothering from Trin, Rainee and Zay and it has caused a few flare ups today but hopefully with Jamie, Rebecca and the kids coming tomorrow it will settle it all down. Tim also has another job interview tomorrow so I have everything crossed, the other mob still have him hanging on a string so he is trying to get something else.

Jamie is doing better although he is getting bad headaches which he was told to expect from the head trauma he received and no news yet of them getting the culprits.

I scrapped today, a double layout at that, I can't believe it, I really have not had too much mojo lately but it is back which is great as I have the boxx retreat next week so I really want to get lots done. I have had a lot of misplacing things lately which frustrates the heck out of me spending so much time searching not to mention doing your head in about where you put it. I finally found the couple of missing items today thank goodness I wish that was to be the last of it but I know it wont be, I usually fly in the door from being somewhere giving everyone commands and directions for things and place things away saying to myself "Now just you remember where you are poking this woman" but alas when I go to get it a few days later it's durrrr where did I put that. OMG I lost valuable scrapping time today searching for some new papers. That is just not on. LOL.

I have heaps on over the next week, between visitors, Birthday for Rainee, kidlets going back to school next Tuesday and then I will be flat out trying to get organised for going away to the retreat next weekend. I guess I won't be bored anytime soon. LOL.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers