Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am in love..........





Hi,
Meet Marcus Michael, a little Angel sent from God, he is truly a gorgeous little Babe, 5 days old or should I say young and between Trin, Tim and I not too many got a look in on holding him, he has such a beautiful energy about him and he has made us both so clucky, just as well we have no say in going again or we could be in trouble. LOL. I wished I lived closer but I would wear out my welcome visiting this little fellow for snuggles.

Congrats again Brad and Kim on a divine new addition, we so wanted to bring him home. You have an amazing little family with all the different characters your Children have, Dakota sure is going to be an entertainer and hope you get rest Kim. (ha you are a Mother what is rest LOL.) But hope it all goes smooth now you are home.

Wow life is flying by at 110km an hour ATM and I dont think that will change anytime soon, it was great to have Tim around for 2 days but we have been flat out, we partied last night at friends for their Son's Birthday and I caught up with my Girlfriends Mum who I have not seen for years so that was great. We came home, put the kidlets to bed and then before we knew it we had to wake them this morning for our trip to Perth. We then had to be back to pick up Keelan around 5pm and we lost time as we forgot @#&**@# daylight savings so all of a sudden we realised 2.30pm was actually 3.30pm so mad scramble to the car and off we went. Talk about time warping, so we got home with grumpy, loud, screaming kids and Keelan having meltdown as he had a peaceful weekend with his Dad and then he comes home to madness and the last half hour home in the car was madness also.

Tonight they just wont settle to bed and that is not because it is light but I just think the body clocks are out of wack again. We have had a great day and a yummy lunch made by Mum and Dad, a couple of wines and time to chat and admire Marcus and bed will be heaven when this bod finally gets there as I am now catching up on washing and folding as you do when you have been in and out all weekend. Hope the week slows down a little as I need to catch a breathe before I go away next weekend, I have been umming and arring about going with Tim's job change but I think I will end up going to Stamp Camp, my last retreat for a very long time.

Have a great week
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

How gorgeous is this little man!! You could squeeze his cheeks, couldn't you!!! Hmmm- I bet he will never be short of cuddles!!! Congrats Aunty Trace!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers