Thursday, October 04, 2007

A little from my Bathroom revamp.

Hi
Just sharing the colour of our new towels and a little tizzy up I have had in my bathroom. The little cute oil burner comes from Dusk, one of my most favourite shops in this universe. I walked out loaded with 2 heavy bags on Sunday like a kid from the candy shop, armed with lots of lovely smelling candles and new little items to spruce up the decor whilst spring cleaning. My ensuite is grey and black so I can change the look by my towels and accessories quite easily.

This funny looking item is my orchid in my bathroom which is filling out day by day getting ready to blossom, the suspense is killing Tim and every morning he enters seeing if it has broken out into bloom yet. It has 2 buds like this so I will share the pic when it does finally bloom.

This is one of the roses that is blooming in my garden ATM, nature is the beholder of so much beauty, I adore gazing out my kitchen window at which roses are blooming then spending time during the day wandering around smelling them and admiring them.

The kidlets often fill a glass with water and add new ones each day. I have a vase I picked the other day of buds now in full bloom in the kitchen and then 2 little glasses next to it that Rainee has picked with her special roses for me. I love passing the joy and wonder of nature onto the Children, they are drawn to the beauty of the flowers just as much as I am.

We are meeting Mum and Dad tomorrow and bringing Trinity home. Rainee said today that she doesn't want to share me with Trin and that she should stay away a bit longer. Not a nice comment but I know the competition for my attention between the girls has always been pretty strong but usually it is Trin who will walk away and let Rainee shine. I am sure when they see each other tomorrow they will be happy to be back in each others company. I know they are lucky to have each other as I am sure there is nothing like a Sister's love. At least when I am old and doing those silly senior things they will have each other to laugh about it with. LOL.

Well better go and spend some time with the kidlets.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers