Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wonderful weekend creations.

Hi
This is a collage of all the wonderful work we did on the weekend. Getting it all out today I am just in awe with how much we learnt and how awesome they have all turned out, Maxine and Audrey have got talent beyond talent. I am so hooked and busting to create right now that I think it will have to be my priority today. LOL. It was great to make things from scratch to have your own unique creation at the end and guaranteed no ones turned out the same. Painting is such a fun thing to do and we really were pushed for time to achieve everything we did but now I have so many skills to apply to my layouts and other canvas ideas, these girls just make something amazing out of nothing really, they have shown me that a big scrap budget is not necessary and how to build a page using your own created embellishments. I now know how to get so much more use out of my cuttlebug and I think anyone without one will be getting one at the first opportunity after seeing just how amazing they really are.

I was not so happy with my SHE layout but that was because I rushed it and was so tired but I was determined to finish it before bed Saturday night or should I say Sunday morning but I was still pleased to finish it.

I love this canvas it will have pride of place in my house for a very long time.

This is a card I created with my leftovers from the layout. It was a competition to use your brilliance card saying and create a card but I did not finish mine on time but that's cool as I love the card. I only have to finish my techniques book now and then it is all done. I am needing to unpack my stuff now and then get creating again.

Mum and I stopped at Kareena's new shop in Margaret River, The Scrappy Cow on Friday and WOW she has a great shop there it was hard to stop spending as every time we turned around we spied another got to have item. If you are ever down this way call in it is worth a look, Kareena has some very inspirational work up also.

I am so exhausted this week I could sleep for a week, I sat down for a coffee this morning and was nodding off. OMG what's with that, I think everything is catching up with me, the Kidlets are missing Tim and not liking his long hours but Tim and I spoke about it last night and we will all adjust but we are all feeling a bit out of whack with it all. My days fly by without Tim around and having tea at night without him feels really alien to us all. The sacrifices we have to make for money hey, they are huge. I guess we will all treasure every second weekend when we have him home for the full weekend.

Well I best be off to do some more sorting out, if you get the chance do yourself a favour and do a workshop with Maxine and Audrey, you will not be disappointed they are just the most gorgeous pair of Ladies and they ooze talent.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Oh wow Tracey- gorgeous scrapping!! I especially love your "Welcome" piece- it would take pride of place in my home too!! Fantastic!!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers