Tuesday, October 23, 2007

YAY I am an Aunty again.

Hi,
We are all doing the happy dance in this house for my Brother Brad and his wife Kim as this morning they became parents for the 3rd time with their first SON!!! Sooo happy for you both, I would love to have seen Brad's face, he has been so patient for this Son. Marcus Michael was 10lb wow he beats any of the other cousins so far for size but healthy and doing well.
Congrats guys can't wait for cuddles on Sunday. Trin was chanting the big Yes when I told her.

I am still trying to get everything sorted out on the home front since I was away for the weekend, it was a great weekend, learnt absolutely heaps from Maxine and Audrey and feel really inspired now to get creating with the techniques. Hurt my hip on Sunday as we were getting organised to leave but it is a lot better Today thank goodness, I did go into a bit of a panic when it happened as Tim's new job is long hours, he leaves home 5.50am and gets back home at 7pm so I was really stressed initially about being out of action but thankfully it's all good today.

We had a huge mind blowing learning experience and it was full on with the classes, lots of painting and using some great products, the talent of Maxine and Audrey is just amazing and they are great first aid givers too. Thankyou for the support on Sunday. All the Ladies were just lovely and they made the weekend by being so much fun.

Well better go and get things organised, time is so short with Tim not home very much, it is going to take me a lot of adjustment to get into the swing of it all.
Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Janine said...

Wooo hooo- congratulations Aunty Tracey!!! Lucky you- photos of a gorgeous baby to scrap!!!
Glad to hear the retreat went well- I so wanted to go but of course it was on Sarah's birthday so couldn't (and wouldn't). I will have to wait until March next year when the next retreat comes around!!! Did you get any scrapping done at the retreat? If so....come on...show us!!!!

Janine said...

Hey - It's me again... where are your retreat layouts... come one...share with us...please!!! :0)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers