Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Where does time go??

Hi
So much has been going on lately that I don't feel like my body is connected to my Head anymore. Some days I really need a part of me somewhere and the other somewhere else which is impossible but that is how it all feels.

Last week flew by with me catching up on stuff around here, nothing interesting just stuff as we all have "stuff" to do when a Mum!!

I am getting ace at cooking multiple things, you know the 2nd batch of muffins for school sports coming out the oven as tea is going in and then running off to bath the odd child in between. LOL.
Thursday I shopped and cooked for sports day and Friday morning early we headed off for school sports with 4 packed lunches and rug and pull ups and wipes in case of toilet training accident which there is every day so it is all not going to plan, anyway we get to school find a spot at the start line and get settled. Keelan came 2nd in his race but he was not A division but he ran his heart out and did well and he was so pleased to have us urge him on. Then Trin's class came out and did their events, she came 3rd but they just get a participation sticker for Pre primary but she had so much fun, running as fast as she could and not looking at anyone else. I have a great pic of her while she waited for her event, she was so excited.

I had a great morning and then had to leave at 12.20pm to come home and let my in laws in and get ready for stamp camp. I ended up getting there at about 5pm and unpacked and made my bed and then got stuck into a book I am making for my SIL for her Birthday in December. I pretty much worked on that all weekend in between classes and card making. It was a fun weekend, I had the best time and the company was fantastic, many laughs and great discussions and great to catch up with Melissa again although sitting so far apart meant we didn't get that much nattering in but we made up for it in creations that is for sure, not a lot of time for too much chatting. I came home feeling very refreshed and inspired.

We had a Kirby demo on Sunday 6pm and got the scrap room carpet cleaned, very impressed with that machine but just can't afford anything like that right now. I have a nice clean scrap room again now ready for it to be messed up with the next project. Pretty poor scrapping production happening ATM, I want to get this book finished and then I can get some layouts done.

I had Trin home yesterday as she had a bad night with sore throat but we had uniform trying on for her after school so we now have 2 uniforms for Year 1 next year. I really can't believe she is out in big school but she is looking forward to it and I think she will love learning at a different level. Rainee can't wait to be at school everyday. Zay on the other hand thinks he is lining up for it all too but he will be 1 sad child next year home alone with me full time. I have been accepted into College myself next year so I will start 3 years of study online which I am looking forward to but also scared in some ways, you kind of wonder how the brain will take having to study again. I am sure it will all be fun but I will have to have a time management plan.

The kidlets have been very messy of late with promises to clean up but they don't so I think on the weekend we will be going back to an even more basic toy choice as I don't have time to be forever cleaning up their next mess, I hope with only a few choices they will be not be able to make such a big mess in every room. I don't have any time with them these days for nagging and cleaning so I am sure it should make a difference. They have certainly paid out on me for going away these last few days so I hope tomorrow with just Zay and I home to get lots done but also to fit in some scrapping for me. Well I better get some sleep or I will be next to useless tomorrow.
Have a good hump day.
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers