Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rainee is out to get me!!!!!

Hi,
This week I have had a shocker, not the best Monday with a migraine on left side of head followed by waking on Tuesday early hours with migraine on right side of head. Hay fever is absolutely shocking so I have had a head that felt like it was a leaking tap. Came good for Wednesday so I went mad trying to catch up on house work and other things.

Thursday went shopping with Rainee and Zay and needed 2 trolleys as I have been trying to empty the cupboards before I re-stocked so I needed Rainee to push 1 of the trolley's, big ask I know but I was just not up for doing 2 shops and with Rainee hassling for the toilet and Zaylan wanting everything he laid his eyes on I was definitely not going back for round 2 so Rainee pushing the other trolley was the only option. All went well until she had meltdown as I gave her the 1 that wanted to steer all over the joint, so after tears and swapping trolley and the old boot camp speech "cmon girl, get it moving, you'll be right" kind of stuff she was back to pushing it. We stopped at the butchers and then it was out the door struggling with a toddler flying out the door and across the crosswalk and me commanding at him when all of a sudden I got the biggest smash into my ankle from Rainee and as I was just walking I skun the back of my heel up the front of her trolley, I reacted quick with "ouch" out loud but in my head I let out the unrepeatable but just had to keep trying to get Zaylan under control and then turned around to see Rainee crying and struggling to push the trolley. Poor thing but I really was in pain and just wanted to get to the car and collapse in a heap. I have a big bruise on my heel and it has been sore for days but I have just had to get on with things regardless as if I don't keep up with things here then no one does.

So Today I am going about the house work and Rainee was walking around earlier with a cup of water and I told her for the millionth time to stay at the bench with the water. I folded and sorted washing then went with arms fully loaded to take them to the girls room when slip and down I came washing and all. Straight down onto tiles and pounded my knee with my full weight into the tiles and hurt my ankle also. So I just sat and cryed and cryed and had major meltdown about how many times I repeat myself and no-one listens. Of course Rainee just watched which was just as well she stayed clear of me and Trin came to my rescue as my nurse giving her Sister what for about the whole scenario.

Tim came in from shopping about 15 mins later and took 1 look at me and asked what had happened. He got me ice and a cuppa so I rested for a while but I can walk thank goodness so I retaliated to my scrap room this arvo and everyone has left me alone pretty much, knowing I am not such a happy camper.

Don't you just wonder some days why you get out of bed??????????????????????????????
Anyway I hope for a better week this week and that the curse of hurting the Mother cat of this house is lifted!!! LOL. I am off to watch Knocked up now with Tim now if it was called knocked about I could totally relate to it. We are taking the kidlets to surf lifesaving tomorrow to see if they like it and if they do they can join. But I will be keeping a safe distance from any activity Rainee is involved in for fear she has not finished punishing her Mother yet. LOL. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hope to have some layouts created tomorrow arvo, it has been a long time between layouts!!
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Janine said...

oh my- you should have stayed in bed that day!!!!
Gee I really hate having THOSE days although (touch wood) I haven't had one for a while- I really hope things dramatically improve for you!!!! Sending you hugs!!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers