Friday, November 16, 2007

Beautiful heart.

Hi,
This gorgeous child has the most beautiful heart and soul, I have to share a story that really melted me inside and out. Last night while having tea with the kidlets, Keelan got onto the subject of how he doesn't really belong in our Family, it usually comes up lately when he is getting close to a weekend visit with his Father hence this weekend, anyway it usually starts with him stating he is not a full Brother to the other kidlets etc. No amount of me telling him how he is equal in our household etc works so last night I asked Trin out of the blue " Are these your Brothers or is one your Brother more than the other?" to which she replied "They are both my Brother's equally and I love them both the same and Keelan you should not say you are not my Brother like Zaylan as we don't talk like that in this house, you are both exactly the same to me". Keelan then said a bit taken back" but I am your Step Brother not your real Brother like Zaylan is." But Trin came straight back at him with her little waving the finger attitude " No Keelan stop that is not true we don't think you are any different to us and we love you just the same so don't say that to us, you are our Brother and always will be". Keelan just swelled with pride after that and I just thanked her for being such a gorgeous Sister. What a little Angel, normally it would have ended in tears with Keelan refusing to believe me but I think about it all now and realise that all he has ever needed is for Trinity to say this to him so he doesn't feel different, she spoke from her heart last night and he really took that on board.
Trinity just amazes me all the times you would not think she is paying attention but she is heart and soul, I think I will have to ask her for her opinion a lot more in future when Family discussions arise!!!

I have been busy creating a christmas decoration so when finished I will share, it will take a while as I have to allow each stage to dry. I hope to spend time tomorrow making some other christmas decorations with the kidlets. Tim is working so I will keep them busy creating with me. Sunday will be busy again with surf club and picking up Keelan in the afternoon and that will be our weekend pretty much over.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers