Monday, November 12, 2007

Wow feelin this heat!!

Hi,
The weekend did improve after the skate on the floor, Sunday we took the kids to try out the local surf life saving club and see if they liked it, Rainee got cold feet so we left her out of it and Keelan tried to back out last minute until his mates came up and took him under their wing then he was off and into it. Trin had a wonderful time, she loves anything connected to water so she was in her element. We spent from 9am till 1.20pm at the beach, after surf lifesaving they have a sausage sizzle and drink and then we walked to the jetty with the kids and my girlfriend and her kids and let them have a good swim and we paddled and cooled off.

The sun was roaring hot by the time we went to leave and then we realised how hot it was when Tim put the temp on in the car. We came home and did some cleaning up then all sat back for a relax for a while. The kids just loved it and are so excited about going next week, it has a real family atmosphere with lots of parents helping and Tim and I enjoyed it as much as the kids, Rainee is planning on doing it this week so we will see, the great thing is they all have school friends there doing it also.

I have nicknamed Zay, he is now Forrest Gump, he was great most of Sunday while the kids were in their classes but as soon as it was winding up he went on a running frenzy trying to look for Keelan who he calls "My mate", I started off really confused about what he was doing as I could not understand his mumble in his panic but his little legs took off and next minute he is running out the big jetty and I thought OMG this whale is going to have to sprint after this child or he is gone out the end of the jetty but thankfully he stopped and looked over the side and then turned around and run back past me and started heading in the other direction, not stopping to tell me who he was looking for, so I was fast pacing it back the other way after him, trying to stop him again till I got close enough to yell his Dad was down at the water but then he mumbled something about ""my mates gone" so then I had to tell him he was still in class, he was freaking out that Keelan had left him. Now if I was an onlooker I would have been wetting my pants watching this toddler out run his very unfit Mother going from 1 direction to another before she knew what was happening. So Forrest pretty much kept up his little running business for the rest of the day. LOL.

I did create a LO last night, yippee will share tomorrow as I have promised Rainee some more scrap time tomorrow. Housework will have to wait.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers