Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekends fly by.

Hi
It was nice having Tim home for a full weekend, not that much on the list got achieved like we hoped, we had a merry chase to find the poll booths, then had to go on a milk run to drop off things and pick things up so by the time we got home it was goodbye to Saturday morning. We had BBQ Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, kidlets loved it and apart from cooking it Friday night I got the other 2 nights off, gotta love that. Salads go down well in this house and fruit platters so that is easy peasy.

Sunday was Surf club and Trin had the best time again, she gets worn out but she just has so much fun, Keelan was with us this week and he is doing better each time, I am just happy they participate and enjoy it, I am not so hung up on them being the front runners. We stayed for the sausage sizzle then Keelan and my girlfriends kids went on the big slide for an hour so then Trin and Rainee went back down the beach and swam. Zay is not too keen on the water, I think the salt stings his legs, he has sensitive skin so this time he stuck close to me or Karina's Son, Rory no Forrest Gump issues this week.

We got home and then went crazy getting stuff done, got out in my garden for a bit in the late arvo while Tim was finishing off the car cleaning. The beauty about the kidlets getting older is that we can make the most of the longer summer nights by eating later and getting more things done, the kids love playing outside a lot longer so I make the most of that, last year Zay was needing tea at 6pm and bed at 7.30pm so we all had earlier days and then the girls couldnt get to sleep at 7.30pm so we are now eating an hour or so later and I bath them later also works out heaps better. Well that is about it really nothing too exciting happening which is nice for a change, next week will be a different story with all the school things going on so I will enjoy this little reprieve before it ends.
Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Janine said...

Just popping in to wave ***HELLO***
Gosh I feel tired just reading your post- life certainly is crazy and I feel will only get worse as the silly season gets closer!!!

Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment in your house Trace! Glad to hear all that is happening is good though. Can't wait to catch up in person.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers