Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update on life on the home front.

Hi
The weekend flew by with Tim working on Saturday it really did not feel like much of a weekend to tell you the truth, the kidlets played with each other most of Saturday, they love getting in the backyard and builidng cubbies and boats out of the play kitchen and cubby and climbing equipment, the 3 little ones pretty much had fun most of the day with their little games so that was great. Tim got home late in the arvo and he and Zay went off to do a few things so the Girls made their star christmas wreaths, they turned out so lovely, simple but really nice. I am yet to get a pic of them with their creations and then I will show you. Then they saw my Christmas tree I was working on later and wanted to make one so I traced it and they cut and painted them. Zay also wanted to make one so I cut him out a little cardboard one and he painted it.

I got to finish my Christmas tree project late Saturday night and will share that at the start of December, for once it turned out just as I imagined I wanted it. That would be nearly a first for me. LOL.

This week has been hectic, Monday morning I had the Accountants appt, handing over our stuff to a new one and updating him on it all, Zay was great the whole time I was sorting that out. This morning I had to have Keelan and Trin to the school dentist at 9am, Keelan has a clean bill, Trin on the other hand needs at least 4 fillings, not such a good report with her, she has a bad habit of putting toothpaste on and then wiping it off, she hates the taste of it but in doing that she is not getting enough fluoride on her teeth to harden them up hence the eruptions. She was very compliant but so that is huge considering last year we had to get her knocked out nearly to get a filling done. She seems to be over her fear and more confident about it, so she is back to have whatever she will let them do in a fortnight.

Tomorrow I don't have anything but home booked in so I will be getting stuck into cleaning up and then hope to spend sometime scrapping later on. That is about it for now, busy but boring.
Take care and have a great hump day tomorrow.
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

We have had a hectic week as well, Brad is back working overtime and also worked Saturday, it is taking him a while to get back into the swing of the extra hours and getting home 2 hrs later.

I am loving home these days too hard basket trying to go anywhere alone it is a mission in its self getting the three into the car let alone in and out, we have dancing today for the girls so that is a major procedure to get to but they both love it.

Marcus is doing well loves his food would feed all day if he could he is sleeping solid for 4=5 hrs at night which is pretty good considering only 4 weeks old. Well better be off and give him a feed.

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers