Saturday, September 01, 2007

So spoilt and so blessed.


Hi,
Well I had the best 40th a girl could ask for the company of the best friends a girl could ever wished for who tried so hard to deliver everything I desired on my Birthday, thanks so much Lainey and Karina you are absolute darlings and I love you heaps. I was so touched to get cards, presents, emails and comments from so many wonderful ladies, thanks heaps for making my day special.

I got very spoilt from Hubby and the kidlets, I got my dream present, a new Canon 400d rebel digital camera, I have been playing with that this arvo and can't wait to see how the pics compare to my panasonic. My Mum and Dad sent me a dozen red roses which gave me tears as they are still in USA so I had spoken to them twice on the phone that morning but somehow the roses made them feel here with me. I also had a parcel to open from them which was 2 American indian dolls that are collectors from USA they are so yummy. I best take pics of them and post that tomorrow. Karina knows how Miss Maud's princess cake is my ultimate indulgent Birthday cake so she tried so hard to have it for me, even drove to the next town to pick it up from a cake maker that tried to make it the same, what a darling she is and then Lainey who drove all 4 hours to be here and spent the day helping me with the kidlets and spoilt me rotten with a basket of scrappy stuff and a gift voucher from House. Love you Lainey you are so loved by my Kidlets and I, you are an awesome girlfriend. mmwwwawww.
So thanks again Ladies for you wishes and giving me such a special day.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trace, I feel absolutely terrible that I didn't realise it was your b'day - naughty me. Happy, happy belated b'day - I'm so sorry. Your photo's are stunning and love your new blog pic too!!xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers