Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy 11th Birthday Master Wonderful


Hi
HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY KEELAN, you are an amazing Son, I love everything about you and hope you have a great day today. This Child really is a great Kid, he is so well adjusted for the upheaval he has had in his life and although I know he wishes deep down his Father and I were still married (what child wouldn't) he has excepted Tim into his life like an equal Father and has always made sure he makes 2 sets of Father's Day presents all through school all which is his own choice. A teacher told me when he was in year 1 that he had an amazing view of his family and 1 that she had not seen before where he placed his Mother, Father and Step Father all on the exact same level, each to be as important as the other. That makes for a pretty loveable kid hands down!!!

After a Beautiful spring day here yesterday it is raining and cold again. I was really hoping that spring had sprung so to speak and we would have some great warm weather, I am over winter really and looking forward to some really high energy days when the sun is shining and the sky is clear.
Better go and get my class stuff sorted for today, an hour and a half till the ladies arrive and I have no idea what we will do today. Now that is organised NOT.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers