Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yay some layouts.

Hi
Finally getting around to take a pic of these layouts that I did weeks ago, the above 1 of My love 4 life is the latest one I did using the Paper pesto kit, the photos are not the best as it is raining here again today and you really can not pick up the detail of my dots around all the pics and lettering. Maybe if you click on it and enlarge it you may see it. The journalling tag is all about Tim and I getting a second chance at love together and how grateful I am for that. Mushy gushy stuff. LOL.

This layout of Trin is using some of my fabbo bits out of the Tarisota kit, it was fun playing around with this kit, just love the papers and colours and still have so much left over for lots more the rubons and all are yummy.

This layout of Rainee I did on my girly weekend away. I really had fun cutting out the flowers and adding my own doodles to them. It looks really pale due to flash and poor lighting but IRL it is really pretty.

We have a busy weekend coming up, Keelan has another Tae kwon do grading on Saturday and Mum and Dad fly in early Sunday morning so we will spend the day with them before we have to come home. Weekends away are great but it really takes a lot for me to get my head around these days, organising the Dog to be fed while away and packing the clothes and car for everyone, I know I will be buggered when we get the Fri night and then I have to make beds and get kidlets sorted. I guess that is why we really appreciate home these days or having day trips are much better options, I also have to pack our tea this time as it is so expensive for us all to have take away so we will be having a picnic in the car as we drive along, reminds me of when I was a kid and it tastes so much better also.

Well better go and get tea organised. Have a great weekend all and catch you next week.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

You are one talented lady Tracey - gorgeous layouts! Enjoy your weekend if you can and I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing your parents on Sunday.
Sharon


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers