Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Home to the house of ills!!!

Hi
We had a great weekend, the place was amazing it would make a truly awesome house and we feel really recharged from our relaxing massage and facial but and that is the big word BUT, Tim is sick, I am sick, Mum and Dad are sick, Trin is sick and the other 3 are fighting the last of it off although Keelan is not sure if his is hayfever or the flu. Poor Mum has struggled through with the aches and pains and fever and cough, I hope she will get some time to recover now at home.

Zay bit a hole in his dummy last night so that is it he is not getting anymore so the withdrawals for him are major, he has it really bad, just crying dumma dumma over and over again. It was bad last night so I sat with him until he went to sleep but today he is really out of sorts so I am just trying to get him through this and he is not well so that is making it a lot worse.

I will check back tomorrow with pics and hopefully a bit brighter household but I have to go now as the dummy addict is here in a really crabby mood making this post impossible. LOL.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers