Sunday, September 16, 2007

Huge cleanup and Sunshine!!!

Hi
We have had a really busy weekend so far but a hugely satisfying one for sure. Saturday morning Rainee and I went shopping and that was very dangerous, my little shopper just gets me in relax mode and before we know it we walk out the door with more than I bargained for, first it was Dymocks now books and I well just ask my Family it is as bad as my obsession with Scrapping supplies and my Children love books to heaven and back, it is a mandatory requirement in this house that no bed time is robbed of a story unless the reason is accepted by the kidlets!!!! So then each shop we entered gained something out of my pocket but that was cool as Rainee and I really needed to have a little splurge and lets face it I came home energised to tackle the biggest messiest problem that I have in this house and that is my scrap room, you could very easily of late removed the s from scrap and classed it as just that statement,(crap) while I had Tim around to help with muscle power I pulled it all out and dusted, cleansed it competely then we shifted things out ,in and the outcome is fan-bloody-tastic. I am over the moon and all the way back again with my results, the kidlets and Tim keep entering and doing the happy dance and now I can have my little darlings in here playing blocks or barbies or cars, whatever takes their desire while I scrap but the main thing is they can be close as the floor space is immense. I am a lucky Lady to have such a great scrap room and I love clean. So I might just have to start spending a few late nights back in here or better still getting the house work done super woman style then sitting my butt down in here and enjoying some time out, (wonder if I will have to be naughty to qualify mmmm) LOL.

Other things happening around here Keelan is away this weekend and back tomorrow, as much as I love and miss him it is wonderful to have a little pre teen time out. LOL. He has been tetchy of late with the weather so miserable so it is nice to have a 6,5 and 3 year old age group to contend with who so love their Father home on weekends and have been giving me a little space, I say little as that is as much as it is but still have had time to think without the thousand questions which is nice to enjoy once in a while. So the pics above are from this morning, Tim was mowing and yard cleaning in the glorious sunshine and the kidlets well they were being kidlets really, rolling on the fresh mown lawn and climbing trees and riding their bikes so I tried out my new macro lens and I love the shots I have been able to take with it, very happy indeed with my new lens. For so long I have envied all the Ladies with close up photos on blogs which are screaming out clarity and just pure perfect photos so I hope I can achieve a little of that now. Those pics of the Azaleas with all the colours are what we look out our bedroom and see, it has been a beautiful array of colour even though the rain has beaten them up a fair bit but I am a colour junkie, I get such a high out of looking at flowers and colours and I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful half acre to live on which has pockets of colour all around it.

I have been thinking really deep lately about things in life that I celebrate and love everytime I think about it, whether it be my Children, Hubby, Family, Friends, Home anything that just makes that happy feeling well up inside and thank God that I have so much that I am thankful for. I seriously don't want to dwell on what I don't have because I have abundance in my life and whoever I cross paths with I want them to walk away feeling happier for having crossed my path today or any day. It is so easy to whine and whinge and get ourselves down these days with so much pressure and worry but seriously if we can stay on top of it all and let it wash off our backs it doesnt win. So many people these days forget to smile, have joy and laugh. I aim each day to make this part of my Families life to experience this each and every day and make it all count. It is amazing how much a silly moment from a Mum and Wife can replace a frown or a dark mood with a smile. I know my Mum is the most intuitive and funniest Lady I know and she can brighten even your darkest hour. I am letting God and life know that I appreciate everything I get dealt with, good and bad and will strive everyday to make a difference to anyone I can as our loved ones and friends deserve nothing less from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay deep over sorry this is so long, pat yourself on the back and have a big smile if you got to the end of this, hope you have a great week and I hope you cross many paths of friends and loved ones that make you smile.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Woooowwww- come over and clean my scrapping space- you super woman!!! Good on you- how good does it feel to do something like that?- all WE need now in photographic proof- LOL, only joking- good on you!!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers