Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pics of our blissful weekend away.



Hi
These are some photos of the weekend. We loved the place that much we asked Mum and Dad to come and bring the kidlets to see us on Sunday to show them this wonderful tranquil property. The decor in this place was so serene and you could feel such a calm energy in the place. The bedroom was huge and waking up in this calm surround each day was pure heaven. The kidlets loved it, I think it reminded them of space and freedom like they felt on the farm. They want to live there. Which is how we all felt, the bathroom and our bedroom was huge, the size that all houses should have really, we would all wake up a lot better for it each morning. LOL. So we vegged and Tim watched DVD's, I watched some, read books and basically did whatever I felt like doing, freedom to think about just us 2 was strange but really nice to remember who Tim and Trace are not so much Mum and Dad as we are on a daily basis. But being the sooks we are we still had to find a reason to see the kidlets but the worst part was them leaving when the tears started from 1 child to the next, I am sure it soon stopped when we were out of sight but since coming home they can't seem to have enough hugs and snugs. LOL.

The maggie was a regular visitor looking for a free feed, he was really comfortable coming up close and even took Trin's Tim Tam from her hand. I raised a Maggie years ago and they are really amazing birds but they form such a close bond to you they are just like a child. Elka was just the most gorgeous Maggie but unfortunately I went camping with her to a tick infested place which both her and I returned home with these nasty little attachments and for her it was fatal. This little maggie on the weekend came and sat on a chair right next to me and sussed us out big time, I had a lot of elka's memories come flooding back.

I took scrapping but finished off my swap cards for the Boxx retreat coming up so I was glad to get that done, I had a lot of hand cutting to do so my D.H. helped me with the cutting so I could come home with them finished, that was really nice having him help me do something I love so much.

The flu is slowly moving through everyone, weather is still very wet so I don't think these bugs will be moving on too quick, holidays will be good but to give everyone the pick up they need. The last 7 weeks have certainly gone by so fast. The older 2 kidlets are off to Mum's for the school holidays and they are going to the show with Mum and Dad so that is exciting for them. Keelan and Trin are really looking forward to having Mum and Dad time and Keelan is going to help Dad at the workshop which he will love, as a toddler he used to spend a lot of time with Dad and with the tweens really starting to kick in ATM he could do with a mentor to give him some TLC and special time, he really does get short listed with quality time around here, the younger 2 are very competitive for my attention. I just hope they have great weather and the best time that they deserve.

Our love and prayers are with my SIL, Kim with some late pregnancy problems, we so hope it all improves for you very soon Kim and that you can hang on at least another week. Well better be off to bed myself.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had the quality time with Tim on your weekend. It looks lovely all the pics. Best wishes and prayers to your SIL on her baby. xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers