Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Willd, wet weather.



Hi
Finally getting some time to update but it has taken me this long to get organised enough with washing etc since being away plus spending time with the kidlets which I am making a real priority these days, I grab those cuddles when I can and just some vegging time with them after school as they are growing so quick and I know I will look back and regret not making special time for them if I don't.

The top layout I did weeks ago, it seems like ages now since I have scrapped, I think I am in recharge mode ATM because I just dont put my scrapping on top of the list like I used to and it is not like I don't have any ideas or pics to scrap but I just feel like I am needing time elsewhere. The layout of Zay was great fun and went together really well, I love pen work on layouts I think it adds that personal signature to a layout. I have always been a doodler over school books, Mum's note pads while on the phone and now my own it is really a relaxing past time to doodle. LOL.

The weekend went well but we all came home really tired. I am so happy to have Mum and Dad home safe and sound, they seem to have had a great trip and one they have really needed for a long time, we heard lots about USA and all their travels when they got home on Sunday and tried to cram so much into a few short hours that we all felt pretty much spent on the way home. Except Keelan and I had a mini paper plane making and flying comp in the car on the way home, poor Rainee kept getting the failure planes dive bombing her head at least it gave us something to do on the way home in the car and I was the Champ. LOL.

Keelan passed his next belt and is now a purple belt, I am so proud of him, a few weeks back he wanted to give it away but I am so glad we have talked him into sticking with it, I think it is such a great thing for him to do and he is really changing physically from it now, getting fitter and more toned.

Yesterday Keelan and I had his interview for his College application and tour of the College, it is a really impressive college with a really relaxed feel to it, I think he will thrive there. He has been accepted we have only got to sign a final letter next week and it is a done deal. A huge relief to know he is going to be going to this College, it is next to his Primary school so I can deliver all the kidlets in 1 hit and I think it has inspired him to get motivated and try harder for the rest of this year and next year.

The other photo above of the puddle is pretty much what the weather is looking like here today, thunder, wind and lots of heavy rain. It has been like that all week so far and I think it is sticking around for the rest of the week, I am so ready to spring clean but the weather is really not inspiring me to get cracking one bit. All my gorgeous flower blooms in the garden are out and getting blown off today, I just hope when the weather finally does get nice that they will flower again, I so love the look of spring.

Well better go and get on with some jobs.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hi Tracey... please parcel up your rain when you are finished with it and send it to us...we are desperate...it seems to be falling all around us...but not on us.

I loved seeing all your layouts from lately.... and I know what you mean about being on a re-charge...I have had patches like that too... its good to take a break and devote time to other things for awhile...and then come back really inspired again..
Mardi x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers