Thursday, August 30, 2007

My last day in the 30's. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

I just thought I would update while I had a chance as I have a special girlfriend Lainey coming to visit today and spend my Birthday with me tomorrow so I can't wait to see her. Last time she visited we never got to create but this time I hope we can get some time creating together. But above all else we will just have fun.

I am having all sorts of fun (not) with my not so perfect anymore 3 year old. OMG I think my children don't believe in the terrible two's its the horror threes. The no's have begun big time and the tanties and defiance, the not wanting to go to bed it's like a different child has moved in, Tim and I can not believe the change in him even the other kidlets are seeing it. I know I am alive now with him in full swing. I guess we have this stage to look forward to getting over and then Keelan will hit puberty. LOL. No wonder parents go grey!!! I know my Mum and Dad will arrive home from their 8 weeks away and wonder what on earth I have done to him as when they left after having him for a couple of weeks they thought he was truly the most divine well behaved little boy but they are going to be making some different statements about him now.

Yesterday afternoon when I was racing around doing all the arvo things Mum's do, bring washing in, tea cooking, putting washing away etc. Rainee informed me the dog had done a poo under the patio, me in my haste asked had Zay trod in it, to which she replied "No Mum", so I see him head to the door and off I go to another room to put washing away and then I hear "EEOOWW Mum Zay has dog poop on his shoe and he has climbed up the bench and put it all on the draw handles". OMG he had it walked all on the floor, on his pants, on the drawer handles and covered on his shoe. The girls and I are turning every colour of the rainbow and Trinity is dry retching. I am frozen in time as to what to do first as the floor is a minefield. So in between telling him off, running a bath, stripping him down, I am in fast forward, grabbing the mop, spraying all the benches and handles and stools and anything that he even had a sniff of contact with. I put him in the bath and tell Rainee to get in too then she EEOOOWW's again he is standing peeing in the bath. OMFG. I throw her in the shower and make him have a bath on his own, dirty little urchin. Then race out and mop floor and clean benches and handles and yell at poor hubby innocently walking up the path, "ferral lazy dog has pooped there on the patio can you clean it up please as Zay has walked it all inside" poor bugger noice way to be greeted upon arriving home. Oh far out you have to laugh now but geez yesterday I was floored!!!! So you have to wonder what makes more sense to a 2 year old to avoid yet at 3 you just have to try it all and live like there is no tomorrow. Up the anti to the max and just see how far these people can bend.

He best behave tomorrow or he will miss the Birthday cake. LOL. Being 40 tomorrow and all I may just loose my sense of humour and ability to cope you know. Oh well I guess that after I have returned from my 3 hour round trip to deliver Keelan to his Father I will be found doing nothing else but lifting the elbow with a good glass of Jacobs creek Pink Champers and strawberries and enjoying the company of 2 great girlfriends and Hubby. Oh and must not forget the 7 kidlets that will be here making more noise than the adults. LOL.
Have a great day.
Take care
Trace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

Sounds like you have a fun birthday planned with your girlfriends. Have a great day will speak to you tomorrow

Kim

Sharon Manning said...

Hi Tracey,
Wow 40 tomorrow.....I wish you the happiest of birthdays and several of those champagnes to celebrate.
Enjoy your day and remember life starts at 40 - I should know! LOL
Sharon
xxx

Janine said...

Woooo Hooooo Wild Birthday Wishes for the B-I-G 4-o!!! How awesome!! I so hope the saying "Life begins at 40" is true!!!!
Have fun!!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers