Friday, August 17, 2007

Whooo hooo no powerball but I am outta here !!!!!

Hi

Well today has finally arrived!!! My totally relaxing girly weekend. {Pushing all the guilty feeling aside} as I have some sad puppy dog faces around here with me going away for the weekend. No have a great time Mum we will miss you just when are you coming home and what time. Funny how I had mere male grumpy with the kidlets this morning so they were all in bed with me in the end, 4 kidlets trying to get hugs in like it will be their last. Guess I am in for a huge welcome home on Sunday.

Have a great weekend and I will be back refreshed and feeling like a new me (I hope). With some great pics hopefully to share. I hope to scrap a little, dont want to take too much stuff more into just vegging and rejuvenating this old bod this weekend.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers