Thursday, August 02, 2007

Gettin Ziggy with it!!!!


Hi

Rainee and I have had a great arvo scrapping. Although she is a little chatterbox and just waffles on consistantly. LOL. I would love to show her layouts but she chats more than she glues and some of her creations are already springing up. Not like her Mother who over uses the adhesives. LOL.

Okay so the first layout "bath with Dad" is probably about the only bath Tim has had with any of our children so it is worth documenting that. LOL. It may look crooked due to having it laying back in the stand but it isn't IRL. I promise. LOL.
At this point I have to add I am sooooo loving these ziggy layouts. I did the bottom layout a few weeks back and loved the look and the fact that for something different it is a way to get to see the gorgeous double sided papers and use all my colour staples waiting for that rainy day use. So I think it rocks, others may not agree and that is fine, I am a bit of a left fielder with my scrapping but to me they add a fun and funky lift to the layouts which sometimes is hard to do for boys.


This next layout I love the colours and yes Zay pretty much said "oops" when he ended up in the mud. I think I said a bit more than "poops" to it all but hey boys will be boys. LOL.

And the last layout was both the boys, and the reason Zay tripped and fell in the mud, the little wheel barrow. Of course big Brother was riding through it and playing with it also. They are never too old for the down and dirty stuff. LOL.

So that is what I have been up to today, the above 2 layouts and with some nice afternoon sun I was able to get these pics outside for a change. I have lots of ideas to continue with this zig zagging and paper folding. I really have so much awesome double sided papers to use. I also broke into my great stash of stuff I stocked up on at Scrapboxx Retreat in Augusta. It is so heaven. It has inspired me to keep up with some scrapping now. Rainee and I will be back at it tomorrow if not tonight. Zay comes and has a 5 min stamp and glue and then he is off doing other things but the beauty about moving out of the scrap room and onto the table is I can see where he is at all times. I will take pics tomorrow of Rainee's effort and the table, OMG she takes up most of it and then ends up sitting on me as she has no room left. She is messy "to boot" but she did say today that she would really like to go to school everyday. I figure with 5 and a half months left of her home part time I better make time to be with her on her days home as next year she is gone. Far out that is scary!!!

Well on that note I best be off and get washing in.

Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers