Friday, August 10, 2007

A new look!!

Hi
Yesterday I had a mini hair makeover. LOL. My girlfriend who so lucky for me is a great hairdresser and has a yummy little salon at the back of her home gave my colour a freshen up and then we have decided to change my style a bit and grow my fringe which will be a test for me as I am really not too tolerant of hair in my face but we will see how it goes. Keelan now wants his hair this colour. MMMMM that is a bit extreme seeing as he has blond streaks in ATM.

A pic at the top of my little man who is 3 tomorrow. He is so thomas the tank, bob the builder and cars mad. If he has an outfit on it all has to match, no putting bob with thomas as they don't match. LOL. So excitement is building for his pending Birthday.

A week and a half ago, Zay and I went shopping at target, he went to the toy section and found this remote control ute that was his size and wanted to buy it, I kept trying to put him off as the box and ute were huge. I was saying we will bring Dad back for you to show him and he will buy it but he was not going without this remote car so then he spotted one underneath the ute that twists and turns and looks like a buggy so he was all for that, next thing he has it in his arms and marchs off to the checkout so I said "okay but it is for your Birthday and you will have to wait for then" Okay Mum Mum" he says. So we get it home and I didnt have the heart to put it away so let him sleep with it in his room that arvo and when Tim got home he showed him and he put it up. So we have counted down the days for this remote bruummm bruuumm and he has been so patient, no tanties about it just admires it on the cupboard in my scrap room. I really can't wait for him to get it in the morning what a champ he is to wait this long and I am guessing in a toddlers mind nearly 2 weeks is a lifetime for something you are obsessed about. I am guessing Dad's anticipated sleep in tomorrow is not a happening thing. LOL.
We took Keelan up to his Dad's today and the trip was not too bad, they really didn't perform so that was great, I just had the music cranked coming home with Anastacia, I now know that Trin has a powerful voice that would see her in Anastacia's league in years to come, far out can she sing and penetrate the sound barrier. I think singing lessons will be on the list for her down the track.

Well better go and get some balloons up and have the house decorated for my little man in the morning.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great boy to wait for his dream car! LOL you guys certainly do the right parenting. It brought back memories seeing Zay in his dressing gown, Tim had a Thomas one when he was 3 - so cute. So you have a little idol in the making, after watching last nights entrants Trin can sing for me anytime. BTW love your new do! It looks great - with you on the fringe thing.LOL


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers