Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oh to be able to do this again!!!


Hi

Just sharing some pics I took of Rainee doing a trick on the tramp the other day, not very clear I know but my camera is not the best at action shots, even on sports mode. But it did kind of capture 3 steps of her head stand.

I wish I was still fit enough to do these tricks, growing up my Brothers and I spent literally hours on our tramp which was a lot smaller than this so we had to take turns but I loved all the tricks and turns and sits etc you do on a tramp. I think they are so good for kids for fitness and just about anything.
When the kidlets got it for Christmas this year I had some worried friends question us getting a tramp but I can honestly say that the round tramps seem to be safer than the rectangle and this being giant size means the kids have heaps of room but it has honestly bought with it many benefits for the kidlets. Yes Zay has come off it a couple of times and hurt his back but he loves it, he started off only being able to run around it and hence his falls off but now he jumps with so much gusto and tries any trick he see's the other kids do. Before we got the tramp Zay was slow to walk and always seemed like he had a weakness in the strength of his legs and spine, he was very clumsy and looked like he was not improving. But now he walks great, has lots of strength in his legs and spine and rides his trike, tractor and loader with so much power and control. I really do think this has all come from the tramp.

The other great benefit is the 4 of them get on it and play piggy rides and wrestle and lay and watch the sky and do all the things I remember doing with my Brothers. I really wanted to keep a record of this so I read this in years to come and remember the sound of them giggling and giggling while wrestling each other until they are exhausted as I hear this on a regular basis, I guess that is why they are not great fans of rainy days, they love a break in between showers to get those jumps in.

Today I had my Tuesday arvo with my girlfriend and MIL, they come each week and we scrap or make cards. They are getting real pro's at it now so I am finding different techniques to teach them every week. I really loved todays cards, it was so fun and they look really yummy too. I have some layouts to post tomorrow, it will be a lot less hectic tomorrow than what today turned out to be and a few of us in this house had a bad day of some sorts today, skin missing, bumps on heads(Trin taking the cubby out with her head at school), Zay trying to carry wood in for Tim and coming off second best to the door and nearly taking out his eye in the process, (what happens when my Babe misses his 3 hour arvo sleep) he was so ready for bed tonight, don't think his head hit the pillow awake. LOL.

So hope tomorrow is a better day by far. Well have a happy Wednesday.

Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right - oh to be able to do that again! I'd be in hospital with a broken back for sure.LOL


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers