Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend highlights

Click on pics for bigger picture.

Hi,
This collage of pics is pretty much what our weekend was about. Trin's poor legs took a beating as explained in Saturday's post. Rainee scrapping yesterday, the others being lounge lizards watching flipper before Hubby took them all for a bike ride in a freezing howling gale. I was extremely game and stayed home scrapping. LOL. Then the veggie patch, the bare part is what Saturdays effort was about, hard to imagine how bad it was as the part left to weed is about a third of the condition of the other part. All the bushes that have been pulled out and the grass filled the back of Tim's ute. Yesterday I felt like I had done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, I think I have muscles in the backs of my legs that are well and truly stretched to max now with all the bending and pulling. Not 1 to bend the knees for fear they may just give out with the weight and send me crashing to the ground. LOL.

So I am not pleased to admit I am obviously so unfit but yesterday and today my body feels very bruised. Hubby on the other hand said he is fine but then admitted he may not have quiet got so down and into it as much as I did. At least he admits that. He does like to plod when he works that man of mine. Keelan and I on the other hand like the" bat out of hell approach" just to get it over and done with.

Well better go and pic up kidlets boy today has flown.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers