Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Love Wednesdays.

Hi
I heart Wednesdays. Why you ask??? Middle of the week, a day my Baby Boy and I get together to be free spirits, house gets a makeover, pay day tomorrow. The list goes on and on.

I have updated my blog so I hope it all works well, I have to do a lot more but at least I get some of my fav links up and will add more later.

Not a lot else going on, will try and get some more updates done tomorrow. Might even scrap tonight. woo hoo or even tomorrow. Off to make chicken and spinach risotto now before D.H. walks in the door. Have a great night.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

I like Wednesday's too Tracey....some call it Humpday! In fact Humpday has been added to the Oxford Dictionary. Just a bit of useless information for you. LOL.
Thanks for your comments at my blog too.
Sharon
xxx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers