Monday, August 20, 2007

Pure indulgence!!!!!


Hi
Some pics to share with you about our weekend away and this pic above of "My Sister" I never had, she has been my best friend for 35 years and she is the most gorgeous soul you could hope to meet, gorgeous inside and out. We had such a big catchup on the missing links of our friendship and what has happened in our lives at times we have not lived close to each other. We literally sat and ate and drank and caught up for the weekend out in the bush not to mention our Sheer indulgence massage and facial for 2 hours Saturday at 11am, a couple of the pics above show us after looking all relaxed and dreamy.

Yesterday we left and finished off our day at Rivendell winery with a beautiful lunch and relaxing afternoon before we headed home, I got the best greeting when I got home, Hubby happy to see me and kidlets fighting for a cuddle, doesnt get much better than that and I was so happy to see them, I feel destressed, refreshed and ready to continue on with our everyday life, so nice to have a weekend of no housework etc. I even got a Father's Day pressie started and a layout done which I will share tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great week, I hope to get lots of creating done this week. Feel really inspired.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janine said...

Wow Tracey- your weekend sounded divine!!!! How wonderful for you to catch up with a long time friend! I'm catching up this weekend with one of my best friends whom I met 36 years ago!!!! Gotta love friends like that!!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh Trace, so glad to hear you had the best time. Lovely pics too!! I love those coming home cuddles too.LOL You deserved that weekend. Court.xx

Mardi said...

Ohhh what a lovely weekend... and fabulous photos.... its so nice that you have made some 'me' time... as Mums...we seem to often put ourselves last.
Mardi x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers