Friday, February 23, 2007

Update on Trin and Ex husbands grrrrrr!!!!

Hi
First up had my meeting with Trin's teacher on Thursday and found out a lot of interesting stuff, turns out my Trin has been getting jumped on a lot by teacher to pull her into line straight away but also Trin does not talk to the teacher or Aide, they said she has not even spoken to them much since the start of school. Wow she is a real chatterbox normally. Only when she is jacked off about stuff is she quiet. Anyway she really does not know how to handle Trin who she says is displaying very anti social behaviour, quite strange she says she is, drrr hello any child being picked on by other children all the time will display strange behaviour. So I filled her in on our home life and what number child she is and how distressed I am over all this as Trin is complex but she is certainly not what she is displaying ATM. But I have to give her credit for taking notes and trying to find solutions to this problem and she now feels I have given her a big insight into Trin and that she can see she is seeking attention from the attention seekers and reacting badly like them. She is going to subtly try and steer her to the" nicer children" in class and see if she can break this cycle with her. She said she is really switched on with her work and can do that without a problem, I also told her Trin is bored which can mark bad behaviour, she missed out by 16 days being in Year 1 and I think she is so over this kindy, Pre primary sort of structure, she really wants desks and work and to be challenged. So we will keep an eye on this and I am spending lots of time with her which of course throws Rainee off track as she sees her Sister getting more of my attention than usual but all this is just sent to challenge me on a daily basis.

So today I have an issue with the EX seems he will never be able to talk to me in a nice manner anymore only F##K you and this and that. Tomorrow Keelan has Go karts here so tonight I have had to drive him 1hour and 15mins away just for him to get in a car and get driven all that again to come back for Karts in the morning then go back late tomorrow night 1 hour 15mins and then come back when I pick him up Sunday 1 hour 15mins again. So I ring and plead to his nicer nature of which he doesnt have one to just come here early tomorrow morning and let him have a good sleep in his own bed, not on the floor of his cousins house in the lounge on a mattress and then pick him up in the morning and take him somewhere nice for breaky bright and early and spend time with him before karts but hey what do women know, according to him I was doing this to save me driving so then he turned it all into a personal attack threatening me, I just kept my cool as he really aint worth raising the blood pressure over I can assure you. So So glad I have such an amazing Husband now, funny enough he talks to the ex more than me. So I have driven 2 and half hours tonight to do THE RIGHT THING as I always do but I do know Keelan is starting to see how his father operates and he is getting closer to an age he can start telling him what he does and doesnt want so I will just wait till that day.
I just really dont know why life has to be so hard, like you just seem to rise above one problem and the next is knocking on the door ready to take you down. I just think some days how lovely those free and easy years of 17 to 21 years of age were. Thank God I had some amazing times then, gives me hope that 1 day I will stop being haunted by all the bad decisions I have made in my life since then.

So in a nutshell Trin will stay where she is and we are keeping a close eye on things. Zaylan is still sick and not his happy self but I think he is on the up. Tim is Tim, he never really changes, just deals with what gets thrown his way. I am on the up, I was actually able to get cleaning done today without walking around in circles not knowing where to start as the mind has been stirring around some really murky water just late with worry and stuff. The boys are karting so Mum and Dad and Brother are coming for the weekend so that will be good, Mum is having the young ones tomorrow arvo for me while I go to an ATC workshop so I hope I will be inspired to create this week. So next time I am back expect bright post as it has been pretty heavy and dark these last few posts. Time to let go of it, get over it and get on with it!!! So I promise that is what I am going to do. You know what it is like but we bleed when our little ones bleed, we hurt when our little ones hurt and we dont rest until we find the answers to their problems. All in the day of a loving Mother.
Have a great weekend, take time to smell the roses and make sure your kidlets do too right next to you holding your hand!!
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace

Just a quick post tonight as late and feeling very ill, half self to blame took Mum, Dad, Wayne and Brad and Kids out to tea at the old barnshed restaurant in Baldivis for mums birthday tomorrow and ate tooo much, its amazing what we get use to now that we are watching our portion sizes, Brad had half a cow for tea he was feeling game and had the big rib eye steak which came out looking like a cows whole leg!! and mum and I had crayfish very yummy but paying for it now have been into the soda water and not eating for the rest of the weekend!!!

I am so glad thinks are on the up down there I am happy things have turned the corner with Trin as we all have been worrying about her, nothing worse when our kids aren't happy as it does eat you up inside.

hope you have a great arvo scrapping I haven;t touched a think since in Bussleton wishing and hoping for a day for me to get to a workshop or scrap day or something haven't had a day without the kids for myself since Dakota was born but I guess it goes with the job description

I am looking forward to weekend having mum and dad around they take the pressure off with the girls for a whilst as Nanny and Poppy Eeorre are a novelty when they stay.

Have a great weekend and remember that behind every dark cloud is a rainbow and sunshine

kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers