Monday, February 19, 2007

Pics to share















Hi
Some photos of our outing yesterday, everyone chowing down on the yummy ice creams, they are sooooo big that the kids have plenty of drips and Tim ends up eating a lot more than just his. I had a wilderberry yoghurt one and it was divine. Simmos is the best ice cream, lucky we dont live in Dunsborough or I would be the size of a house!!!
I took the kids to school this morning and we spent time in Trin's room doing puzzles and they enjoyed that, left Trin a lot happier however when I picked her up she said she had been naughty and doesnt want to go to school tomorrow because she has to go to the vice Principal's office, oh boy we get 1 thing sorted and another begins, I was a bit pithed (to be nice) the teacher could not tell me about this as I was waiting for Trin so I was available for her to talk to. Apparently she drew a circle around her picture and she was not meant to do that is about the best explanation I can get from her, but she has scratch marks on her arm from this other girl and according to Trin she has been given a 2 week holiday, sent home through the day, so I will have to find out more.
As for Rainee, I picked her up and she has skin off her chin and knee, she took a tumble today but she doesnt really complain, I saw it 1st otherwise she probably would not have mentioned it. If only Trin could lighten up a bit like Rainee. Zay has a cold ATM so he is feeling flat and miserable, oh joy the snots starting already!!! But to brighten up my Day I got a lovely pressie from my Adorable Elaine today, Thankyou darl you made my Day!!!xxooxx. I will show you what I create for sure!! I have tried to make it a better day and be positive I just wont count slipping on water in thongs this arvo and bruising my knee and diving my big toe through the tiles lucky no one witnessed my graceful splits. The girls were quick to point out Zay spilt the water, funny how they cant bend down and clean it up but leave it for poor old Mother to break her knee on. lol. I am up early to cook pancakes in the morn for shrine Tuesday, that will be a challenge. Wish me luck. lol. Take it easy.
Take care
Trace.


No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers