Sunday, February 18, 2007

Huge head overload!!!

Hi
Had our appointment with Trin today, I have got a huge head full of stuff and now I need some panadol but I keep forgetting to take it. lol. Trin made good headway with it and we have come away loaded with stuff to do to try and make this problem better. No.1 is to get Trin and me Happy again, so lots to work on there. She is picking up a lot of my crap and it is making her really unhappy. We are both on bush flower essences and I have a lot of reading to comb through and I have to make time to have a lot more fun with the kids after school. She is already a lot happier tonight and has actually sat next to me and hugged me for ages so some of that brick wall is coming down. I on the other hand have a massive amount of stress building up, I can feel the stiff neck coming on again if I dont release some of it. I so hold onto my shit!!! Naughty naughty girl!!lol.

After the appointment we went to Simmos yummo, goodbye diet today and then we went for a lovely drive and then all fell asleep on the way home and left poor Tim talking to himself. Oh well these things happen it has been a pretty exhausting day all round.
Time to go and watch some T.V. and veg out. Got some lovely ice cream face pics to post, will do that tomorrow.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers