Thursday, February 15, 2007

meltdown

Hi
Things have been very hectic here over the weekend and since. We had a good weekend although disappointing in some areas, wont go there!! We all felt pretty tired after the weekend, men racing Go karts, all doing very well, Keelan is going great guns and loving it which is great, he is certainly growing up fast now. Mum, Kim and I managed the kids and tried to get some creating happening in between, I managed to do MIL 70th Birthday card and a few others but no way I could think about scrapping.

Sunday I did not feel the happiest by arvo time and then Monday was very tired but Tuesday arvo had an incident that was not great and Wednesday just topped it off and had major meltdown so feeling better tonight but this morning was pretty washed out. Trin is just not having a very good run of things ATM and it is breaking my heart watching her going through a really tough time, as I mentioned before she is in a "bitchy" group of little girls and unfortunately the problem is getting worse to the point she is acting very out of character and it is changing the essence of her. We had the best holidays and she was no trouble at all and now 2 and half weeks into the term she is in major turmoil and who does she choose to vent it all out on but ME and with my own crap happening this week it has not been good.

I have called on my angels to help as this problem is bigger than I can gain clarity on ATM and today have had the most amazing door of opportunity open for me and HER so on Sunday I am taking her to see Maggie Dent who is the most amazing Lady with her talent to help Children and hopefully we can get something sorted. If from that I have to then start addressing this issue at the school or move her to another school then that is what I will do. I can not see my little girl suffer cruelty at the hands of these kids anymore or be victimised by them, she is having nightmares tonight, I just found her curled up in bed in the fetal position moaning No, please No, so enough is enough. She is playing with the Boys as she says they are not mean and cruel to herlike the girls who tell her she has yucky hair and is not pretty . Please these are 5 year olds and its a catholic school, certainly no christianity being handed around there!!!! The boys make her be their pets so she has to chase them being a tiger or dog, please can the teachers not see what is happening??? Or are they too busy telling us parents not to send the wrong sized pillow into school or dont give them things in the lunch box that God forbid they might have to help the child open. I have tried not to be reactive or be the over protective parent but honestly I dont think I could let it get any worse. I hope we get some clarity Sunday by her speaking to someone on neutral ground and then I can make my plan of attack.

So it is not all roses here ATM hence no scrapping happening until we get our ray of sunshine back over our heads again and then I may be able to get into it again. I spent time with them all this arvo doing a self esteem lifting project but she is really finding it hard to come out of her depths of misery to enjoy much at all. It has made the other kidlets be more supportive of her though and we are making a big effort to listen to each other and respect each others talk time more.

Well better get some sleep, not sure what tomorrow will bring, so glad my angels are helping me with this one, I so needed it. Will keep you posted on outcomes.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers