Friday, February 09, 2007

Darn computer servicemen!!!

Hi
The computer repair man was actually a computer killer, he spent 3.5 hrs here and left when he crashed my computer, I had to then re extend the warranty as the bloody thing was less than 2 weeks out of warranty and then deal with hewlett packard to fix it up and have another guy come today from a different company and sort something out. The guy I talked about the other day fell in my office again, could not even walk down the other end of the house to my Sons room to sort his computer out and spent time on mine doing his office paperwork and printing out his future jobs on my printer and my paper. Then crashed it while he was friggin around supposedly sorting it out and then left me to get myself out of this mess stating it was probably the memory chip and the tower would have to go and be fixed but about an hour with hewlett packard giving me instructions and it is back to working order, how normal it will be I dont know till time tells. I tell you I always get ripped off by shonky computer people. Okay vent over.

Getting ready for Family and Go karts again on the weekend, the Boys and Man of the household are getting excited and the Lady folk will be creating!!! I have made a little box and valentines card for the men folk so Mum and Kim and maybe Gail will be playing with them. I have spent today getting cleaned up but the kidlets arrive home and go into demolish mode and it looks like I did nothing. I hate being a grumpy Mum and stressing at them but they just dont seem to get the message, I really dont know what to do anymore about getting them to be tidy, I wouldnt mind if they didnt trash it so bad it looked like I have done nothing all day, I virtually have to clean morning and afternoon to make it look respectable for Tim otherwise he like me goes insane with all the crap lying about. They get so caught up playing and going silly that they just dont care what they create in the meantime. I think I will have to start finding some after school activities like park and beach and let them run the sillies out elsewhere as I really want to get off this rollercoaster of bashing my head against the brick wall when they come home and have some fun with them.

I will hopefully be back next time with some nice pics of creations and not have the whinges.
Have a great weekend.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers