Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update on saga!!

Hi
Things are still going up and down here, I picked Trin up today and she handed me a note about making an appointment to see the teacher but most parents got them just to review how they are progressing and settling in, I wanted to ask her about things anyway, so I asked her if I could chat to her for a minute about Trin and was she having any major problems and she said "yes and I need to see you so make an appointment to see me after school as early as possible" I said I would have to come with the other kids and she said "fine can you make it tomorrow" Okay it is not looking good and judging by her attitude towards me I was reaching for a cardigan in 30 odd degree heat so it is pretty icy what is coming off her. So I will know exactly what is going on tomorrow but a friend rang today and she had a chat about it all with me and said I should move schools as this has been brewing with Trin from last year and the school her kids are at is just wonderful and Trin adores Cassie so she would get to see her everyday if not in the same class they will at least have play together. So tomorrow I will make my decision, Tim of course thinks the move is great as the fees are cheaper but the other school seems to be teaching the kids to respect each other from Kindy on which is more than I can say for this school, they seem to have a very shallow plan in place with lots of holes in it.

Other news, Zay is still miserable with a cold, the rest of the Family is going fine and I lost another 1.5kg woo hoo, so 3.6kg in 2 weeks, very happy with that one at this rate I will be back into my nice clothes by the retreat and then just keep chipping away at it until I am back to mini me!!! Feeling happier now I am having good results and enjoying the plan no end. Tonight we had chicken curry and cous cous. The kids really didnt want eat too much but it was yummy, a tad bit too much curry powder in theirs. My mojo is still missing ATM I dont really even know when I want to begin to do something, I will just have to keep the brain box ticking over till the light bulb turns back on!!
Best news ever I am getting a special visit from a wonderful inspirational girlfriend next week, will reveal more next week. Can't wait!!! Going to an ATC workshop on Saturday so that will be good just to hopefully learn some new stuff. Well wish me luck tomorrow, I so feel like I am at school again dealing with these issues, oh for a lovely bright young teacher with some enthusiasm to teach kids, Trin would do so much better.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers