Friday, February 02, 2007

Rainee pics.



Hi
A few pics, this one of Zay was Christmas Day when he was sneaking treats hence the "I know nothing" look, too cute sneaky little devil. And the others are Rainee on her 1st kindy Day in her uniform. She looks so grown up.
Mum went home today so I will miss her company and having someone to have a morning and arvo cuppa with. I wish we lived closer, I realise how much I miss her and the kidlets miss and love her dearly. She is tired but and needs to go home and catch up on some quiet time, must be hard living with the 2 of you and then the Grandkids and Family all enter the equation, I know how quiet the house was for the week Mum had the girls and then they came back and suddenly mayhem errupted and we had gotten used to the quiet.
Mum dropped Keelan off to his Dad so we have a weekend of 5 of us. Dont know what is on the agenda just yet with the temps being high.

I have hurt my neck and shoulders and find it too hard to sit and scrap ATM how terrible is that. I hope it will be better tomorrow.
Have a great weekend all and stay cool if possible will go and rest this neck.

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace

How grown up does Rainee look can't beleive she is off to school!!
Was watching Simply Scrapbooking on FOxtel the other night and a lady from Stampin Up doing a stamping demo it was quite interesting.
Mikayla looking forward to seeing the kids this weekend hopefully it won't be too hot for the guys racing.

I watched the biggest loser last night and am hoping it will give me the motivation to get moving myself, I felt sorry for them last night it made me quite sad. SO I am on a mission to sort my lifestyle out.

Well got to go and do the breeky dishes and watch the scissor sisters on Sunrise

Talk soon

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers