Saturday, February 17, 2007

Perfect camera moment



Hi
Last Saturday at Go karts I got these shots just as we were about to go and round up the kids I turned around to see them sitting perfectly still talking on the log looking out to the paddock, I busted myself getting to the boot of the car and just got my camera out to take the first shot and then the second they turned around to catch me. I tell you I shake taking these shots as you have to be so quick and then so still to get the shot in a second, as you can see Mikayla was just about to make a move so I just missed the really perfect shot but never mind I am still really happy with these, they are just so cute having their own CWA meeting at 1 with nature. I just would have loved to have heard what they were talking about, hmmm needed to be the old fly on the pole!!!!
Things with Trin have come to light a little more, I did her hair on Friday up in a bun and put pretty clips in and sprayed some inpulse on her as she left the house just to see how the purple circle reacted to her and yes sadly enough they were her best buddy on Friday, I had to laugh though as she got in the car and said " well Mum it worked, they played with me today and kept saying Please Trinity can we have some of your perfume" how tragic is it we are breeding a generation of vain children. I pretty much thought we would face this at some stage having Daughters but like some Mums I spoke to yesterday said it is scary they are facing this at 5, they have older Daughters and at 11-12years old they are starting to go through it but they have not heard of it so young. So once we sort out tomorrows session with Trin and I know what is really happening with her then I will take it further with the school. I just dont want to go and cause upheaval until I am absolutely certain of where it is all coming from.
Keelan has a friend staying over for the weekend, last night has been extended to another night but that is fine, he is a great kid and they are so alike, it is good for Keelan to have someone to have some fun with and Shaun is the only child left at home with 2 older Sisters so he is welcoming the company. I am just so happy he has such a great mate.
I actually got out the house for coffee with some lovely Ladies yesterday, I just dont do it enough, I was the only 1 with Kids with me as the other Ladies kids were at school, but Rainee and Zay behaved so well that it was fine, I needed a lift yesterday and feel better for it.
Diet is going well, I am on a mission to get back into my nice clothes and out of the problem of taking 45 mins to get ready to go out as nothing much fits. Last Monday I lost 2.1kgs so I will see what happens this week, I am finding it easy to manage the points system and it is amazing how if you want a chocolate you will settle for a low point substitute rather than a big 1 that blows your points for the day. I have not had a big increase in energy yet but I think having such a low emotional week has not helped with that. I am proud of myself but for not blowing my diet while I have had this crap to deal with. Hope to scrap again this week and get back to some normality, hope I am not the only one struggling with routine and sorting myself out since the kids have gone back. I find I achieve more the days I have 2 home than Zay on his own. And I can see weekends are going to be a challenge to keep the house clean as the girls have had nearly everything out to play with today. Well off to have a rest for a while.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome photo Trace!!! I love the kids in a row look, too cute! and well caught by you.
Fingers crossed for Trin,it's really not fair that she should be having to put up with trouble like that at her age. I am sure it will get better as the year progresses. Sounds like you have a great handle on it, you're so lucky to have Maggie Dent over your way, she is sorely missed in Albany.
Fingers crossed I'll be over soon for a visit!
Hugs Elaine


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers